[SATLUG] [SATLUG[ GNULinux would not exist were it not for RMS ?

D Villarreal dvprogs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 20:24:14 CST 2009

I'm shocked that anyone would compare what Mr. Stallman has done compared to
what Mr. Torvalds has done, just based on one project. I'm further shocked
that someone who should know better would not give Mr. Stallman due credit
for what he's done for the free software movement. I don't expect anyone to
like Mr. Stallman, but to not even acknowledge his hard work over many, many
years on many different projects, without which we would not be where we're
at, is, well, silly.

I am sorry you would just dismiss someone's hard work, just for their
"personality," irregardless of their efforts to make software free, even for
you.