[SATLUG] RMS Coming to town?

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Mon Feb 9 21:19:16 CST 2009

Hello Ms. Zhang,

My name is Todd W. Bucy and I am a member of the San Antonio Linux
User's Group.  I was told by Tom Weeks that you might have some
information about a presentation and talk that Richard Stallman will be
having with your organization, the San Antonio Chapter of the IEEE.  I
understand that seating might be limited for this event but was
wondering if there might be room for I and a few other members of the
SATLUG community to attend this event.  We would greatly appreciate any
information about this event and the requirements to attend that you
might provide.

Thank you in advance
Todd W. Bucy