[SATLUG] RMS Coming to town?

MKR mkr777 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 21:25:58 CST 2009

If we could let Ms. Zhang know in advance, how many of our members would
like to attend, then an attempt can be made to move the meeting to a larger
meeting room or auditorium.

I was faced with a similar situation years ago when we expected abut 50-100,
and nearly 500+ showed up and the meeting was moved to a larger location and
all enjoyed the meeting.

MKRamadoss