[SATLUG] RMS Coming to town?

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Mon Feb 9 22:23:22 CST 2009

Hey all
Ms. Zhang has sent me some info on the RMS event.  thought I would pass
it along.
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 21:53:09 -0600 (CST)
From: Yu Zhang <yzhang at CS.Trinity.Edu>
To: MKR <mkr777 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [SATLUG] RMS Coming to town?

Dear SATLUG members,

Thank you for contacting me for this event.

Stallman will be here in late April and his talk will be open to public.
We are
now working on every detail of the arrangement. We hosted Stroustrup
four years
ago and his talked was in a big meeting room with 200+ seats. We expect
to have
at least the similar size of the audiences this time. Therefore, if you
can
tell me the number of your members who would like to attend, that can
help us
to better anticipate the size of the audiences and arrange a proper
place for
the talk.

Best Regards,

Yu