[SATLUG] [SATLUG[ GNULinux would not exist were it not for RMS ?

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Mon Feb 9 23:44:03 CST 2009

Ill admit that RMS has contributed a great deal to the F/OSS.  but if
its one thing I have noted that with great talent comes great ego.  That
and the F/OSS community seems to thrive in an environment of internecine
flame wars.  So a lot of this stuff one should just take with a grain of
salt you know

Todd