[SATLUG] Re: Spansih settings in SUSE

Mario Compean mariocompeanc at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 23:05:29 CST 2009

to gboswell:

I installed and have been using Mandriva 8 Spanish version for about 6 months. I read several Spanish newspapers (I also access these sites with Firefox in XP) online and other sites as well.  I need to do wordprocessing in Spanish frequently and have had problems with Open Office, mainly with the spell checker.  Otherwise Mandriva works ok.
 Hope this helps

Mario