[SATLUG] Local Linux CD Sources

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 23:29:46 CST 2009

Hi Arthur;

Hm.  I can't explain that one, myself.  I just burned 8 copies of Ubuntu
8.04 that I downloaded from links provided on the DistroWatch site, and
used them last week on 6 Dell Optiplex GX-400s (2 bad burns) last week,
and they went on without issue.  Did you check the MD5 to see if it
matched?  You may have a bad ISO.   Offer still open tho.  If you'd
like, please contact me off-list and we'll go from there.

Cheers;
Ed