[SATLUG] Re: CCLUG and Distos ?

Leif Johnson leif at paisd.net
Thu Feb 12 07:08:15 CST 2009

John:

I just have a safe little spot on my network for some random .iso images.
It's not really meant as a public distribution site, but rather a spot for
me to store stuff on and old Pentium MMX 233 MHz box running a crufty old
FC4. I'd be happy to share the link with ya'll though:
http://redfish.port-aransas.k12.tx.us/auth/ I was just trying to help out
a newt on SATLUG and took all kinds of abuse from Howie about being a
Viking terrorist. Ha!

I am ambitious. I am bilingual. I have a full head of hair.

Sincerely,
Leif Johnson
(361) 749-1200 x. 316
http://blog.paisd.net