[SATLUG] how do I enlarge my cursor Hardy Heron

Ed Coates edcoates at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 10:36:34 CST 2009

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 9:03 AM, Cheryl Holmes <cherylholmes72 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm legally b;ind and can't see the microscopic white cursor in Hardy.  Does
> anyone know how to make it huge and black so I can see it please?
> Thanks cheryl

Cheryl,

You would think that it would be in the Mouse preferences wouldn't
you, but Ubuntu has tied it into the Appearances preferences, so,
start out at the System menu at the top:

System > Preferences > Appearance > Theme > Customize > Pointer

There's a slider bar to make your mouse cursor bigger, and you can
also pick the color and shape there too.

HTH,

Ed