[SATLUG] how do I enlarge my cursor Hardy Heron

herb cee hc at lookcee.com
Sun Feb 15 14:09:51 CST 2009

Ed Coates wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 9:03 AM, Cheryl Holmes <cherylholmes72 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm legally b;ind and can't see the microscopic white cursor in Hardy.  Does
>> anyone know how to make it huge and black so I can see it please?
>> Thanks cheryl
>>

> Cheryl,
>
> You would think that it would be in the Mouse preferences wouldn't
> you, but Ubuntu has tied it into the Appearances preferences, so,
> start out at the System menu at the top:
>
> System > Preferences > Appearance > Theme > Customize > Pointer
>
> There's a slider bar to make your mouse cursor bigger, and you can
> also pick the color and shape there too.
>
> HTH,
>
> Ed

WOW
Thanks Cheryl for the question and to Ed for the answer, I thought I had
looked everywhere and never thought to ask even tho it was so annoying
to wonder where the heck the cursor was. I also am nearly blind in my
right eye and the left has been injured and everything looks wavy like
old window glass from the scar
herb