[SATLUG] RMS coming to town?

brian lewis astro at astr0.org
Sun Feb 15 22:33:04 CST 2009

Who cares what syndrome he has. Nobody has said anything about not
liking the guy because he has some "syndrome", and having some kind of
illness doesn't make him any less of a zealot recluse. I commend Tweeks
on the courage to have the guy over at his house :)

Also, to anyone going to the IEEE\Trinity Talk (which surprises me that
he's even going to attend something with "IEEE" in the name, given his
past history with anything IEEE), please, enjoy his ranting. Should be a
hell of a show.

-b