[SATLUG] [OT] Job Offer: Chief Information Security Officer

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 17 14:54:08 CST 2009

Ah, I see from the headers[1] that MS Exchange had its fingers in the pie.
You have my sympathies. Thus one of my lesser-used taglines: "MS: The great
crippler of young computers."

What that says about the University's need for a new CISO is left to the
imagination of the reader.  --Don

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:35:05 -0600, "Ramon Hermida" <rhermida at utpa.edu>
wrote:

>*scratches head*
>
>Don et al,
>
>I know how annoying this is for everyone.  I actually made a conscious
>effort *NOT TO DO THIS*, and created a brand new message, yet my e-mail
>client seems to have developed a mind of its own and used it the
>original message anyway.
>
>*grrr*
>
>-RH

[1] X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange V6.5