[SATLUG] AT&T DSL

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Tue Feb 17 19:19:37 CST 2009

not sure about the set up I will check tomorrow afternoon.  I do know
this the modem was not installed on the OS its a separate box. Not sure
on the model forgot to write it down.  That said I was able to update
apt-get.  The only problem is with Firefox being redirected to the AT&T
web page and a very lazy tech support person who did not feel like
dealing with the problem but instead tried to convince my neighbor that
AT&T doesn't support Linux.

Todd