[SATLUG] att dsl charles geoff

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 12:40:07 CST 2009

Maybe yahoo new mail works on Linux other than Hardy but it doesn't work
with our Hardy, mine or Mom's.  There are a lot of ads on it stuff flashing
all the time, our systems lock up so we use the classic mail...a lot less
ads too.

Geoff..
Yes, we can pull that mail through another source but I like to keep those 2
accounts separate since they are for 2 diferent purposes.  I don't have to
log in all the time since I close it with yahoo inbox open in 1 tab all the
time even when shutting down then then when I open again I just tell it to
open the last session...actually I have it set up to do that...then I can
just go from tab to tab... c