[SATLUG] [OT] Teaching Opportunities

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 13:36:56 CST 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen;

I'm looking for folk interested in teaching CompTIA A+, Network+ and/or
Security+ (and other skills certification courses as available and
necessary) for Palo Alto College's Corporate and Community Education
Department (generally night classes).

Our IT CE programs were recognized by the Center for Digital Government
as "Best of Texas, 2008," for "Creative Strategies in Workforce
Development Programs," and by Goodwill Industries of San Antonio in 2008
as an "Outstanding Partner."

If you're interested and able, please contact me off-list, and I'll be
happy to hook you up.

Cheers;
Ed