[SATLUG] QA Engineer With Linux Experience Opportunity In San Antonio!

Michael Serene Michael.Serene at sapphire.com
Thu Feb 19 15:34:39 CST 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have an opening here in San Antonio for a Product QA/Implementations Engineer. The client is looking for someone with testing experience but more importantly, someone with a strong Linux background and can troubleshoot Linux issues. My contact info is below; please contact me if you are interested in more information. Thanks!!

Michael Serene

Technical Recruiter

Sapphire Technologies U.S., a Randstad company

227 N. Loop 1604 E. Ste 120

San Antonio, Texas 78232

Phone:(210) 782-8243

Fax: (210) 495-0730

Michael.Serene at sapphire.com

www.sapphire.com

Referral Bonus Program

Whether you know someone who is looking for a new position in IT, or have a colleague who needs to hire professional staff, tell us about them! You will receive a generous cash reward if we work with them. This program allows us to expand our network and contact new clients and Consultants through our most valuable channel of communication—those who already work with us!

Automatically update your resume in our database from our website! Go to:
http://www.sapphirena.com