[SATLUG] thank you Geoff

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 19:43:25 CST 2009

never knew you could do that.  didn't know what "filter" meant like in gmail
so i never messed with it...

Oh, and i completely forgot abt Thunderbird mail too.

I always thought the new Yahoo mail was so ad ladened, I was glad it would
freeze up my system and not display properly..so I could still use the
"classic".  I used classic since I was on Windoze in the early 90's or
whenever Yahoo mail began, only switching to Linux about 3 years ago.  I
have a lot of files with email in them on Yahoo so I don't tamper with that
acct.

ATT use MS software to spy on us you know, so they will never be Linux
friendly...c