[SATLUG] Update on the RMS Visit and Lecture at Trinity

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sun Feb 22 21:58:48 CST 2009

I've been in communication with RMS and the Trinity rep... and here's the
latest info on his April talk on Copyrights at Trinity:
	http://www.fsf.org/events/20090420sanantonio/

I think that since this talk is on the same night as the April XCSSA meeting..
that our group might forego our regular meeting and instead of a show-n-tell
meeting, have a "field trip" night out... meeting at SAC and leaving for RMS
Trinity talk together.

I will be collecting the RSVPs for XCSSA.  You SATLUGgers might want to do the
same and just have one rep contact the Trinity person for getting you group
seating.  The trinity PoC is in that link above.

Cheers,

Tweeks