[SATLUG] I'm sorry everyone...

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 14:08:10 CST 2009

I only do emails. surfing (research), some text docs, unloading cam and
editing pics streaming cable and other TV shows...

No gaming, or high powered stuff like most of you do.  I want a good
reliable MB, video card, sound card with dolby and enough memory and
processor speed to do it all..

My current system is old but good, just too slow for me and the streaming is
being affected..  I thought I might enjoy a "project"...I have good quality
stuff on my PC, just time to update and upgrade...btw I love my own ATX case
too!  I have way more than enough room to work in it with my hands without
them getting all chewed up by the metal.  I run it with a side off to help
keep it cooler inside...thank you all very much...I'm just a simple computer
person and run Hardy...cheryl