[SATLUG] I'm sorry everyone...

Mario Compean mariocompeanc at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 14:38:21 CST 2009

Cheryl,

I've found good deals on kits at Tiger Direct recently.  Check out the link below; it may be what you're looking for given your needs. The price is quite reasonable at $150, but you'll need to hear from others who have experience with Biostar MOBO since I don't.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4471587&sku=B69-0017

Mario