[SATLUG] Subsequential (Happy 2009)

Geoff/W5OMR w5omr at att.net
Thu Jan 1 13:27:03 CST 2009

scs at worldlinkisp.com wrote:
>> Everything else is subsequential. (like that one? ;->)
>> In other words, cover the basics.  Let the rest worry about itself.

> Believe you meant inconsequential Senor Geoff.
> Subsequential (subsequential limit) is a math term.
>
> Prospero Ano Nuevo

The whole point was to bring vision to one of my Dad's favorite sayings:

"Life is but a two phase plan.

Phase one: don't sweat the small sh*t.
Phase two: it's all small sh*t.

6 months from now, whatever it was that had your brain in a knot *at
this moment in time* ... just won't matter.

This, too, shall pass.

Ed got it.  He's upright, ambulatory and eating solid food.

Life is good.

Don't sweat the small stuff.  Be thankful you're able to wake up and not
be worm food.

Happy 2009.