[SATLUG] wireless problem

riugakusei at aim.com riugakusei at aim.com
Thu Jan 1 22:20:36 CST 2009

 i got it to work... i installed ndiswrapper.... but i also installes a firmware:
/usr/sbin/install_b43_Firmware
?modprobe -vvv b43
modprobe -vv b43legacy
update the kernel n rebooted n it was recognized...
?i dont even know if i needed ndiswrapper LOL... but my wifi its working as we speak... i looked around on the forums... thats the help i got.. hope this helps some one else.