[SATLUG] Upcoming SATLUG meeting & SATLUG Shirts.

Jim Wells, President president at satlug.org
Sun Jan 4 20:14:12 CST 2009

Hello all,

Just a reminder that out January Meeting is going to be on the 8th, which is
this Thursday. We will be discussing the upcoming Computer Show as well as
the Installfest that is approaching.

Also, some of you have expressed an interest in ordering SATLUG shirts.  At
present we have 13 confirmed orders either paid for, or with checks being
mailed.  We need 11 more shirts to make the minimum order of 24.  If we are
only a couple short, there won't be a problem with getting them to make the
order.  If we are short more than that, we might have to delay ordering
until after the February meeting.  If we HAVE to delay, I plan on being at
the computer show at the end of January so hopefully we can get any needed
shirts requested & paid for there.

IF AT ALL POSSIBLE, I would rather order the shirts the Monday after the
meeting.  I realize that if we are short on the order, it will have to wait
until we have the full 24 shirts.

I put the prices below since I realized I didn't have the prices all
together in one e-mail.  Also if you want a polo shirt you will need to tell
me what color you want as well as an alternated color in case the other is
unavailable.

Jim Wells, President
SATLUG

Long Sleeve Polo Shirt:  (S-XL)         $20.00
Long Sleeve Polo Shirts  (2XL - 4XL)    $25.00
Short Sleeve Polo Shirt: (S-4XL)        $20.00

Short Sleeve Denim Shirt: (S-4XL)       $20.00
Long Sleeve Denim Shirts: (S-XL)        $20.00
Long Sleeve Denim Shirts: (2XL-4XL)     $25.00