[SATLUG] Shirt Information

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:10:04 CST 2009

Hi,  I was checking out the shirt supplier's web site
and found that they have broken the links that Jim
had posted.  Here is a link to their catalog that
seems to show the shirts that we are ordering.

Jim, please take a look at this and make corrections,
if needed.

http://impressions.texterity.com/impressions/bluegeneration2009/

Our polo shirt - short sleeved Egyptian cotton (BG-2201):  Pages 18-19
Long Sleeve Polo shirts #BG-7207:  Page 26
Short Sleeve Denim Shirts #BG-8206S:  Pages 46 & 47
Long Sleeve Denim Shirts #BG-8206:  Pages 46 & 47
Sizing info:  Page 53

Good luck,  Howard
--
Howard Haradon