[SATLUG] ibm thinbk[pad x61 tablet

herb cee hc at lookcee.com
Sun Jan 11 18:28:01 CST 2009

riugakusei at aim.com wrote:
>  thanks man... i appreciate the tips.. ill mess with it as soon as i get home

Please share your experience in getting the Wacom working. I had my
older Serial port/Mouse tablet working on Win-ME prior to switching over
to Ubuntu and I do want to get it working on the Ubuntu 8.04 I now use,
so any useful tips would be very appreciated. I hope to get back to
using it soon.
Thanks
herb c