[SATLUG] OT: Update on SATLUG Shirts

Jim Wells, President president at satlug.org
Mon Jan 12 09:24:24 CST 2009

As of right now, we have 16 shirts that are ordered AND have have received
payment for.  I will be at the Computer Show on 24 January 2008 so if you
wish to get a shirt, come out to the show & you can order & pay for your
shirt at that time.  Remember that we have to order a minimum of 24 shirts.

IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND the Computer Show and WISH to get a shirt,
contact me OFF-LIST directly.  I can make arrangements to meet somewhere
here in San Antonio.  I work on the South Side, live just North of SAC, and
(on Thursdays) have rehearsal on Loop 1604 near Stone Oak.  Therefore if you
are in those general areas I can easily meet you.  If you are in other areas
let me know & we can setup a place & time.  Since I live VERY close to SAC,
I can easily meet you in that area ALMOST any evening or Saturday/Sunday

I have been told it should take approximately 10 business days for the
shirts to be ready for me to pickup.  If we can get the remaining shirts
needed by the end of the computer show, we SHOULD have them back in time for
the February Meeting  If they are not ordered until after the Computer show,
I DO NOT expect them to be ready by SATLUG's meeting on 11 February.

Jim Wells