[SATLUG] itel pro wireless

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Mon Jan 12 16:50:17 CST 2009

All of this can be done in YAST:  In the software repositories module, make
sure you have the
download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.1/repo/ossrepository added.
Then in the Software Management module install the
iwlwifi and iwl3945-ucode packages are installed.  Then in the
System|Network module configure the interface, and that should be it.

hth,
jp