[SATLUG] Computer Show

Nathan nathan at gvtc.com
Wed Jan 14 16:25:20 CST 2009

Reminder that we have our booth at the Computer Show at Live Oak Civic Center on Jan 17th. We will be showing Office Suites and related items. If you plan to work the booth we have to be operational by 9 AM.

The next show will be March 14th. We will need to decide what to high lite for that show.

For those of you who know I am also into model trains, I got my self a birthday/Xmas present that I will be running at the train show that will be at Live Oak on Jan 31st and Feb 1st.

Nathan