[SATLUG] Weird PhpMyAdmin problem

Travis Runty trunty at linuxismybff.com
Thu Jan 15 21:01:32 CST 2009

Have you confirmed that php is indeed installed?  To be certain PHP is
working correctly you can create a simple phpinfo page.

<?php

phpinfo ();

?>

And verify that it comes up ok...  Also, if you added php after you got the
initial DL be sure that you dump your browser cache before you try it again.

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Benjamin Temple <
temple_benjamin at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> I am having a weird problem with PhpMyAdmin on my server running Debian
> Linux 4. When I go to the correct url (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/phpmyadmin) (X's
> represent IP of server), I get a file download box asking me if I want to
> download a file called "phpmyadmin" that is 6.18KB from the server's IP. I
> cannot actually get the PhpMyAdmin pages in my web browser. Please help he
> fix this. Thanks in advance!
> Regards,
> Benjamin Temple

Travis Runty