[SATLUG] Weird PhpMyAdmin problem

Luis Garza luis at luisgarza.com
Thu Jan 15 21:38:42 CST 2009

Those three lines need to be in an html document like phpinfo.html

You may want to check if your apache is setup correctly to use php.

I would suggest that you use the graphical package management tool to verify and/or install all the php "plugins" needed for apache to use and run php scripts.

Questions:  What flavor of Linux?  Do any other CGI scripts work; like perl?  Do other php scripts work; like wordpress or drupal?

If they do then I would suggest that you look in the apache/http config files.  There should be a DIRECTIVE for the myphpadmin directory.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to post/ask.