[SATLUG] 'Woman Blames Dell for missing classes' because of Ubuntu

Henry Pugsley henry.pugsley at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 18:43:24 CST 2009

I heard somewhere that the average news article is written for a 5th
grade reading level. Of course that was 10 years ago so the 5th grade
reading level is probably a bit lower now (yay No Child Left Behind).
Too bad intelligence doesn't inflate like the economy.

A majority of people just don't want to ask questions. Computers are
still magic boxes and that's where they stop thinking about it. All
the magic boxes run windows unless you're a geek or a web designer ;)

-Henry

On 1/16/09, Charles Hogan <cd_satl at futuretechsolutions.com> wrote:
> Enrique Sanchez Vela wrote:

>> Support the troops, bring them home.
>>
>> http://therealnews.com/t/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=2924

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" - Alan Kay