[SATLUG] RestrictedFormats/BluRayAndHDDVD - Community Ubuntu Documentation

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Thu Jan 22 15:42:05 CST 2009

Thanks for the info.  I was thinking of adding a blue-ray drive to the
my myth server but now after reading this post I think I will wait till
at least next Christmas before making the investment.

still drives me nuts that MPAA and other such organizations are forcing
legitimate consumers such as myself into the grey market.

Todd