[SATLUG] Reminder: January Computer Show and Sale is Tomorrow!

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 23 14:49:19 CST 2009

Tomorrow[1] is the day for the next Computer Show and Super Sale! SATLUG
will be demonstrating office applications at our space, so come by and help
us spread the (Abi)word.

Insider info: Go to www.PCShows.com for $1.00 off the admission price. The
first 200 customers also receive a free gift!

As usual, SATLUG members will be getting great deals from the vendors who
see us year after year. (Hint: Wear your SATLUG shirt. If you don't have a
SATLUG shirt yet, our multi-talented President Jim will have his order book
ready.)

See you there!  --Don

[1] Saturday 24-Jan-09, just in case your Blackberry got taken away.

--
www.satlug.org - The official reference for SATLUG matters.