[SATLUG] SATLUG Shirts status

Jim Wells, President president at satlug.org
Sat Jan 24 06:29:48 CST 2009

Just to let everyone know.  At this point we have 16 shirts ordered
and paid for.  We still need EIGHT shirts to place the order.  If we
don't get the remainder today at the computer show, I will be at the
InstallFest NEXT Saturday so hopefully we can get the last shirts we
need to put in the order.

I plan to be at the computer show until around 1;30 or 2:00 this
afternoon.  (I have to take care of a family obligation this
afternoon.)

If you are in San Antonio, can't make the computer show and you want
to order a shirt (or two) contact me directly off list & we can meet
somewhere that is convenient for both of us.

Jim Wells