[SATLUG] $200 Laptops Break a Business Model

Peter J. Cross ks_cross at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 13:00:16 CST 2009

My wife and I have been using for the last two years an outfit by the name
of Joi Phone. We pre pay every year for the whole year and it's around 100
dollars for the year. It is a VOIP technology similar to Vonage. Their
customer support is often brisk, curt, and to the point but as long as they
got my gear working I didn't care. For those users interested here's the
jump:

http://www.joiphone.com/

Cheers!

Peter J. Cross