[SATLUG] magic jack

Enrique Sanchez Vela esanchezvela at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 22:20:13 CST 2009

  It took me 10 minutes to get it working on my laptop , I borrowed it from my bro in-law when realized I left the power supply of my vonage gateway back home.

I still don't understand how my wife, bro in-law and respective wife didn't realize it was working right of the bat when they were installing it on their computer, maybe forgot to connect the cordless phone the the power outlet or some other funky stuff, when they asked me to troubleshoot their install, I just plugged the phone, made a test call and it happened to work.

as of spy ware goes, well, if you use a dedicated device to run MJ, you should have no worries.

regards,
esv.