[SATLUG] Update of status on SATLUG shirts

Jim Wells, President president at satlug.org
Wed Jan 28 11:40:41 CST 2009

Here is where we stand on the order of SATLUG shirts:

We have 18 shirts that members have ordered and paid for.  We still need SIX
shirts to make the MINIMUM order of 24 the company requires.

I will be at the InstallFest on Saturday 31 January 2009 so if you want to
get a shirt come place your order.  If we can get the remaining 6 shirts on
Saturday, I should be able to place the order on Monday (or Tuesday at the
latest).  I will let the list know this weekend where we stand on this.

The company needs 10 business days to have the shirts ready for pickup.
Unfortunately, that means if we order on the 2nd we probably won't get them
back in time for the February meeting on the 11th.

If you are here in San Antonio, you want a shirt, but are not able to make
the InstallFest then the following is for you:

I can make arrangements this week, or weekend, to meet you somewhere either
at lunch or one evening.  I work near Highway 90 and S. Zarzamora so it
would be easy to meet somewhere in that general area.  I live near SAC so I
can probably meet you in that area in the evening.  THURSDAY evening I will
be in the area of Blanco Road & Loop 1604 from 6pm to 7:45-ish.  If you want
to do this, please contact me OFF-LIST to make arrangements.

Thanks,

Jim Wells, President