[SATLUG] Video Cards

redpill toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Wed Jul 1 08:40:53 CDT 2009

after thinking on this thread overnight.  I decided that it was time to
did a little further and maybe update my opinions with some current
data.

the following is a comparison between ATI and Nvidia on a Linux
platform...seems like ATI is up and coming on the Linux Platform...I may
just take the risk a ATI board on my next build.

http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=18017&page=1

enjoy
Todd