[SATLUG] Video Cards

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 11:18:48 CDT 2009

Hm.  Nice article, but the author appeared to try to find any excuse to
push/save ATI.  Not a bad thing -- I used to be that way myself, until I
had my first experience with an nVidia card under Linux.  It was like
night and day, and I'm not talking 5 years ago -- I'm talking now, like
in the last year.  I'm more at home using nVidia installation and driver
packages in both legacy and current cards than I ever was with ATI, and
the output quality seems so much better to me.  I'm there...

Cheers;
Ed