[SATLUG] Video Cards

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:12:30 CDT 2009

...I've often found that a fresh install often works wonders... My
trusty ol' Dell Optiplex GX 110 media server choked badly on the distro
update from 8.10 to 9.04, but a fresh install cleared all that up right
away.  Incidentally, that's the one with the legacy (PCI, can you
believe?) nVidia GeForce TNT2 64MB video card...

Cheers;
ed
========