[SATLUG] Jobs

Herb Cee hc at lookcee.com
Thu Jul 2 18:18:44 CDT 2009

Kenneth Cluck wrote:
> Hey guys, I just got to town yesterday. My car is, sadly, in the shop
> right now and I may need to have my transmission rebuilt (hopefuly not),
> anywhere know of ahy good places to work are hiring? I worked at a
> Surveillance Systems company and a communications company for three of
> their radio stations before I moved.

LOL man this has to be good story. moving from cool rockies into the
gates of hell with the two hottest months coming and no job forced you
here????

Has to be LOVE may all the deities pitch in to help ya po bones dude.
Full rebuild on that tranny you can bet. I old fart a retired starving
artist, so Kan't hep.
Good luck Cluck
hh