[SATLUG] Jobs

Kenneth Cluck kc3 at colorado.usa.com
Thu Jul 2 22:57:18 CDT 2009

Well, I'm really good at pretty much anything technical and anything I'm
not experienced in I can learn quickly. No certifications other than I
have taken some training in A+ technologies and also in office software
such as Quickbooks and other Office software, also in ten months I'll
have a Bachelors in Business Administration. I also have some mild sales
experience and would be more than willing to develop on that. I have
supervised employees, at my last job at the security systems company (it
was a call center btw) I did supervise the employees in the absense of
the manager. I also did the tech producing for the SkySox baseball
broadcast.