[SATLUG] Jobs

Sugar ftm at satx.rr.com
Thu Jul 2 23:49:49 CDT 2009

call centers:  West Telemarketing, Sears call center on Cable Ranch Road.
Many openings.

Most all Food service companies are hiring.

Target, HEB and Wal-mart are hiring in widely varying positions.

Many retail stores in the malls are hiring.

KTSA radio might have some openings.

As for auto dealers, most of them are really high priced.  and not all
independent garages are fly-by-night - I know of several quite honest ,
reliable and even reasonable in price as well.