[SATLUG] Jobs

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Fri Jul 3 07:33:34 CDT 2009

> As for auto dealers, most of them are really high priced.  and not all
> independent garages are fly-by-night - I know of several quite honest ,
> reliable and even reasonable in price as well.

I like to strongly second this statement. I have been taking my vehicles
for many years to Rick at San Antonio custom exhaust on Cibolo/W commerce.
The place doesn't look like much, but don't be fooled. I have _never_
been disappointed, and I can highly recoomend this place. On the other
hand, I have had great disappointments with both Honda and GM dealerships
in doing warranty work, and overcharging.

-b.