[SATLUG] Re: Jobs

Kenneth Cluck kc3 at colorado.usa.com
Fri Jul 3 10:45:20 CDT 2009

 Thanks everyone for the help :) I actualy already found a place to get
it fixed, or at least they're looking at it and were recomended by a
family member. Now I have another question that's Linux related. I
installed GWare on my Slackware install so I could have Gnome on it,
however, ever since I installed it my only user that can load X Windows
is my root user, any ideas?