[SATLUG] Resetting Passwords

art.hall at sbcglobal.net art.hall at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 4 12:32:10 CDT 2009

Yesterday, Al Lesmerises told me he remembered seeing a SATLUG thread about resetting passwords.  I just had a dozen Dell PCs donated for refugee families, but they're all password-protected Windows XP machines.  I know I could wipe them clean and load Ubuntu 9.04, but many of the prospective users learned on and would really prefer using the dreaded Windows OS.  Can someone please steer me to a reliable method for removing or at least resetting Windows XP passwords?  Thanks.
Art Hall