[SATLUG] Resetting Passwords

leivajose at gmail.com leivajose at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 13:02:40 CDT 2009

Opcrack will not reset passwords. Try downloading windows ERD from microsoft, it is a 30 trial image and burn it to a disk. Another iso you can search for is Hirens Boot CD, this would be found in a torrent search site. Hiren's cd has a tool in the password secting for password clearing call acronis password removal.

-Jose
MK Davis wrote:

google "ophcrack" -

Mike