[SATLUG] Resetting Passwords

Chris crynosys at grandecom.net
Sat Jul 4 13:34:50 CDT 2009

I've found NtPassWD very useful in the past.  The livecd  will allow you
to reset the passwords offline.
I has it's own livecd as well as being included in several linux based
"rescue" livecd.

While just resetting the win passwords is faster, make sure the drives
are not encrypted.
If encryption is used you will need to "crack" all the passwords.

YMMV