[SATLUG] Resetting Passwords

redpill toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Mon Jul 6 10:16:19 CDT 2009

1 big warning about using these m$ winblows password resets...do not use
them aon drives that are encrypted you will loos all of your data as the
password on m$ systems are used for the encryption algorithm.  Use
something like KonBoot which will give you access to the system without
changing the passwords.  Once inside you can then get or change the
password without loosing all of your data on your encrypted drive.
Incidentally this iso will also work on the 2.6 Linux kernel.

http://www.piotrbania.com/all/kon-boot/

Todd