[SATLUG] Re: New user requests advice.

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:44:29 CDT 2009

cdv7 at sbcglobal.net wrote:

> Would you like me to remove the portion you quoted and resend my
> message?

No.  But someone else might.

> With the recent controversy among the members about where to
> post (top or bottom) I thought it would be helpful and proper etiquette
> to include this phrase.

That part was OK.  However, you quoted in full four messages.  Which part you
needed is not obvious to the reader.  When communicating with a list, the whole
idea is to make things as easy on the reader as possible.

With proper trimming, the reference to see the bottom would have been unnecessary.

   -- Bruce